Aviah Flagler Village—Where Lifestyle Meets Location
Step out your front door to the urban adventures awaiting just outside our downtown Fort Lauderdale apartments!
Las Olas Boulevard boasts:
• Fifty sumptuous dining options
• More than seventy-five exclusive retail shops
• Twelve large-scale art galleries
Nurture your inner artist by discovering two different art communities – Flagler Art Technology Village and the MASS district. Browse the creations of up and coming artisans during Flagler Village’s monthly art walk, then relax with friends for drinks and dinner at one of the numerous distinct bars and eateries.
The Hive, a former warehouse turned retail, and restaurant plaza, buzzes with daily activities and a diverse mix of dining, bars, and upscale shops. A rooftop bar and restaurant at The Dalmar Hotel offers clear city views while sipping drinks and enjoying tasty preparations.
Don’t miss Sistrunk Marketplace. You can enjoy everything from art, distillery tours, a brewery, and music to innovative food offerings. Ready to try your hand at cooking? The marketplace offers cooking classes too!
Use the short walk from Aviah and take the Virgin Trains/Brightline for your express connection to downtown Miami or West Palm Beach.
Give back to the community along with The Hive by raising funds for people and pets who need your help, like Bahamas Relief, Abandoned Pet Rescue, and PawtCake Refuge.
Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport is minutes away from our building, connecting you to the world in less than 10 minutes.
Enjoy all that the Venice of America has to offer, from our annual internationally acclaimed boat show to water activities to beautiful Fort Lauderdale beach.
If you are looking to spend some time in nature, Hugh Taylor Birch State Park offers areas to picnic, bbq, hike, fish, and more down the street on Sunrise Blvd.
- Sistrunk Marketplace & Brewery Food Hal | Brewery | Distillery | Music | Art | Social Gatherings| Corporate Events
- Louie Bossi's Ristorante Bar Pizzeria Options abound at this Italian stunner with Neapolitan pies, pastas, salumi & a piazza with bocce.
- Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar Buzzing Mexican hot spot doling out classic dishes & snacks, plus over 400 varieties of tequila.
- Top Hat Deli Old-school–inspired new-wave deli offering knishes, Reubens & reinvented dishes, plus a full bar.
- Rhythm & Vine Bar Eclectic, indoor/outdoor beer garden with rotating food trucks, a vintage Airstream bar & local DJs.
- Spatch Peri-Peri Grilled Chicken Serving up poultry with personality and an eat-in or take-out fast-casual dining experience unlike any other in South Florida.
- Doc B's Restaurant + Bar Serving delicious and crave-worthy food, prepared from scratch, in a comfortable atmosphere.
- Temple Street Eatery Lofty, urban counter-serve locale with dumplings & other Asian fusion bites, plus beer, wine & sake.
- Flagler Village Brewery Craft beer brewery in the heart of Downtown Fort Lauderdale.
- The Brass Tap Festive pub with a patio offering myriad beer options, wine & TVs tuned to sports plus live music.
- F.A.T. Village Arts District Warehouse district with a monthly art walk featuring open galleries, artisan goods, food & music.
- MASS District A district of creatives & businesses with a vested interest in the community & economic development of Fort Lauderdale through the arts.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach 7+ miles of sandy oceanfront featuring water sports & a promenade plus access to shopping & dining.
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts Renovated theater hosting musicals, comedies, speakers & more, with luxe new Club Level lounge.
- Parker Playhouse Since 1967, this 1,167-seat theater has hosted Broadway plays, live music, dance, comedy & more.
- Museum of Discovery and Science Downtown facility offering interactive exhibits for kids & adults, eco-center & giant IMAX theater.
- AutoNation ® IMAX 3D Theater Movie theater chain known for presenting 3D films on a giant screen, including blockbusters.
- Chops + Hops | Axe Throwing Lodge World-class cocktail bar and axe throwing lodge
- Press & Grind Cafe' Serving the finest single origin specialty coffee, organic smoothies, fresh pressed juices, fresh made salads, sandwiches, and açaí bowls
- Colada Cuban Cafe Hip coffee shop with Cuban pastries & sandwiches, plus outdoor seating, happy hours & Sunday brunch.
- Wells Coffee Company A specialty coffee roasting company and cafe located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale's Flager Village.
- Circle House Coffee A place where the community can come together to enjoy a handcraft coffee, beer, wine and delicious food options.
- Leaves & Roots Lounge Vegan Kava Bar & Cafe
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale Sophisticated 2-story shopping mall offers fashionable retail stores & eateries, plus valet parking.
- Shoppes of Wilton Manors Trendy shopping mall with stores selling men's fashion & designer eyewear, as well as pizza & sushi.
- Victoria Park Shoppes Shopping plaza with a supermarket, indoor & outdoor casual dining options & a beauty salon.
- The Fresh Market Upscale grocery store chain with an old-world vibe offers local produce, prepared eats, wine & more.
- Brightline Station Fort Lauderdale train running throughout South FLorida
Schedule a Tour
Find your new home today!