Welcome Home to Aviah Flagler Village
Come tour and experience the Aviah lifestyle,and see for yourself what sets us apart in Fort Lauderdale. Here, we keep your utmost care and consideration in mind when you live in any of our luxury apartments — from personal and virtual flat and loft tours to maintenance requests. We offer a superior level of customer service and treat everyone like family. Immerse yourself in our ultimate concierge surroundings, where every detail matters.
Our five-star team provides exceptional service via email/text or phone call 24-hours a day. So rest assured that you can count on us.
Why do we do this?
• We provide personalized service because you expect it.
• We are family-owned and managed so that we can act fast on requests.
• It’s the only way we know how to do business right.
Our prime location in Fort Lauderdale is perfect for anyone that is looking for easy access to local shops, a large list of restaurants, social events, and more. We are talking about a 93 walking score, which means that you can walk to almost anything that Fort Lauderdale has to offer.
Allow us to show you what sets us apart.
440 NE 4TH AVE.
1 – 3 Beds
1 – 2 Baths
675 – 1355 Sq. Ft.
JUST KEEP SWIMMING
Resort-style heated swimming pool with elegantly-tiled sundeck and a bubbling jacuzzi
Beautifully renovated, bright two-story 24-hour fitness center features: Strength and cardio training zones, Spinning and aerobic studio
SHOP 'TIL'YOU DROP
Store all of your purchases in our secure 24/7 controlled-access Luxer One package room
We are a pet-friendly community and have a private dog park and paw wash to keep your four-legged kid clean.
Come inside. Feast your eyes on dazzling light, bright, airy spaces filled with stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, espresso hardwood flooring, spa-like bathrooms, with rain showerheads and large soaking tubs, a washer and dryer in every unit, and more. Our newly renovated two-story well-equipped stress-free fitness center is the best in town and a great place to start your day. Then, step outside, lounge by the pool on our sundeck trimmed with palm trees. Our oversized balconies have great views of our flawlessly landscaped courtyard and the largest and by far the nicest dog park you'll find in town.
2 Bed 2 Bath 1,165 SQ. FT.
2 Bed 2 Bath 1,422 SQ. FT.
Aviah Gives Back, One Lease at a Time to Kids In Distress
Aviah happily supports Kids In Distress, whose mission is to assist at-risk children and families in South Florida. Every contribution initiates change through the excellent initiatives they’ve set in motion. We are better together, and together, we can make a difference. Learn more about how you can support Kids in Distress.
Step out your front door to the urban adventures awaiting you in Fort Lauderdale! Las Olas Boulevard boasts:
• Fifty sumptuous dining options
• More than seventy-five exclusive retail shops
• Twelve large-scale art galleries
Relax with friends for drinks and dinner at one of the numerous distinct bars and eateries steps away after you’ve nurtured your inner artist by exploring Flagler Art Technology Village and the MASS district. Browse the creations of up and coming artisans during Flagler Village’s monthly art walk and see for yourself what treasures the artists have to offer.
- Sistrunk Marketplace & Brewery Food Hal | Brewery | Distillery | Music | Art | Social Gatherings| Corporate Events
- Louie Bossi's Ristorante Bar Pizzeria Options abound at this Italian stunner with Neapolitan pies, pastas, salumi & a piazza with bocce.
- Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar Buzzing Mexican hot spot doling out classic dishes & snacks, plus over 400 varieties of tequila.
- Top Hat Deli Old-school–inspired new-wave deli offering knishes, Reubens & reinvented dishes, plus a full bar.
- Rhythm & Vine Bar Eclectic, indoor/outdoor beer garden with rotating food trucks, a vintage Airstream bar & local DJs.
- Spatch Peri-Peri Grilled Chicken Serving up poultry with personality and an eat-in or take-out fast-casual dining experience unlike any other in South Florida.
- Doc B's Restaurant + Bar Serving delicious and crave-worthy food, prepared from scratch, in a comfortable atmosphere.
- Temple Street Eatery Lofty, urban counter-serve locale with dumplings & other Asian fusion bites, plus beer, wine & sake.
- Flagler Village Brewery Craft beer brewery in the heart of Downtown Fort Lauderdale.
- The Brass Tap Festive pub with a patio offering myriad beer options, wine & TVs tuned to sports plus live music.
- F.A.T. Village Arts District Warehouse district with a monthly art walk featuring open galleries, artisan goods, food & music.
- MASS District A district of creatives & businesses with a vested interest in the community & economic development of Fort Lauderdale through the arts.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach 7+ miles of sandy oceanfront featuring water sports & a promenade plus access to shopping & dining.
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts Renovated theater hosting musicals, comedies, speakers & more, with luxe new Club Level lounge.
- Parker Playhouse Since 1967, this 1,167-seat theater has hosted Broadway plays, live music, dance, comedy & more.
- Museum of Discovery and Science Downtown facility offering interactive exhibits for kids & adults, eco-center & giant IMAX theater.
- AutoNation ® IMAX 3D Theater Movie theater chain known for presenting 3D films on a giant screen, including blockbusters.
- Chops + Hops | Axe Throwing Lodge World-class cocktail bar and axe throwing lodge
- Press & Grind Cafe' Serving the finest single origin specialty coffee, organic smoothies, fresh pressed juices, fresh made salads, sandwiches, and açaí bowls
- Colada Cuban Cafe Hip coffee shop with Cuban pastries & sandwiches, plus outdoor seating, happy hours & Sunday brunch.
- Wells Coffee Company A specialty coffee roasting company and cafe located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale's Flager Village.
- Circle House Coffee A place where the community can come together to enjoy a handcraft coffee, beer, wine and delicious food options.
- Leaves & Roots Lounge Vegan Kava Bar & Cafe
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale Sophisticated 2-story shopping mall offers fashionable retail stores & eateries, plus valet parking.
- Shoppes of Wilton Manors Trendy shopping mall with stores selling men's fashion & designer eyewear, as well as pizza & sushi.
- Victoria Park Shoppes Shopping plaza with a supermarket, indoor & outdoor casual dining options & a beauty salon.
- The Fresh Market Upscale grocery store chain with an old-world vibe offers local produce, prepared eats, wine & more.
- Brightline Station Fort Lauderdale train running throughout South FLorida
Connect With Us – Let’s Chat
Questions about our downtown Fort Lauderdale apartment pricing, floor plans, amenities, or something else? Weʼve got answers! Send us a message, and weʼll respond promptly!